Why Should You Choose Us?
- Certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)
- Members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG)
- Certified by Fireplace Investigation Research and Education (F.I.R.E.)
- Sell high quality brands and products such as HeatShield and New England Chimney Supply
- 15+ years of experience
What Services Do We Offer?
- Chimney Sweepings
- This service is recommended annually and helps remove creosote from your system, which significantly decreases your risk of fire and increases your system’s efficiency.
- Level I, II, and III Chimney Inspections
- Level I Inspections are routine and included during chimney sweepings.
- Level II inspections are recommended when buying or selling a home, after any natural disaster, after a chimney fire, or after any fireplace or chimney reconstruction or renovation.
- Level III Inspections are only needed in extreme circumstances and require major removal or deconstruction of your chimney.
- Preventative Maintenance Repairs
- These repairs help save money in the long run by catching small problems before they become bigger, costlier ones.
- Chimney Cap Installation and Maintenance
- The cap closes off the top of your flue and prevents water, debris, and animals from entering your flue, which decreases your risk of fire.
- Water Damage Repairs and Prevention Services
- Your chimney is your home’s first line of defense against the elements, so it is susceptible to damage from rain. Leaks can be harmful to your home and family but can be prevented by the help of our technicians.
- Masonry Repointing
- Repairing your home’s masonry not only keeps your home looking great, but keeps your home’s structural integrity intact.
- Chimney Liner Installation and Repairs
- The chimney liner ensures that smoke and other hazardous byproducts are properly vented out of your home when using your fireplace.
- And Much More!
We love helping Maine homeowners. Whether they need a routine inspection, minor masonry repairs, or want to completely rebuild their chimney and fireplace, we will make sure that the job is done the RIGHT way, on time. No matter what you need, Brickliners Custom Masonry & Chimney Services can handle the job.
Let’s work together to get your chimney system where it needs to be. Call 207-302-0018 to get in touch with one of our knowledgeable team members or request an appointment online today.