Book Your Chimney & Fireplace Services
From Brickliners Chimney Service
When it comes to your home, safety is first priority. That means chimney and fireplace care needs to be top of mind.
- chimney fires
- crumbling brick – unsightly and not safe
- carbon monoxide leaks
- cold winter without your additional heat source
- leaks that damage home structure
Do you want to experience peace of mind and confidence when lighting fires in your fireplace?
If you aren’t sure what exactly is going on with your chimney and all of the components that make it up, then it may feel a bit daunting every time you get those logs burning. Take these 2 steps to be confident in your fireplace this fall.
Book an Inspection
The first is to schedule annual inspections. This is easy and there’s really no better way to guarantee the safety of your home and family throughout the burning season. One of the biggest things we look for during an inspection is creosote build-up, and if your levels are concerning, we will suggest having this substance removed.
Addiitionally, if we see any issues that need repaired, we can get you on our schedule.
Book an Chimney Sweep
If you have creosote build up then you will need a chimney sweep. In fact, you should have a chimney sweep every year to ensure that your appliance is working safely and efficiently.
So, what can you expect once you hire our team to sweep your chimney? Because we stay educated and up-to-date on all of our certifications, we know all there is to know when it comes to keeping your system free of creosote. We use specialized brushes and vacuums that guarantee nothing is missed and no mess is left behind.
When it comes to chimney and fireplace care, we offer just about everything! Our highly trained and experienced sweeps take every precaution, and we never settle for anything less than the best. We hold ourselves accountable for every job we complete, and your utmost satisfaction is always our goal.
We’ve Been Serving Southern Maine With Reliability & Respect Since 2005
The one thing customers quickly figure out about Brickliners Custom Masonry & Chimney Services is that we always come into a job ready and eager to help. We strive to not only meet expectations, but exceed them, and this is something we have been doing since we got our start back in 2005.
What Else Sets Us Apart From Our Competitors?
- We are licensed and insured, allowing you that extra reassurance you’re looking for in a chimney company.
- We are prompt, reliable, and easy to work with, so you can feel good about inviting our team into your home.
- We’re mess-free. No ash or dirty footprints will be left behind after our job is complete!
- Our team training and education is unmatched. We don’t simply slap a certification on one sweep and then claim it for the whole company. Each team member undergoes extensive training, so you can feel good about any of our team members showing up for the job.
- We put customer safety above everything else. In this industry, caring about the homeowner and being informed about the dangers of a dirty or neglected fireplace is a must. You won’t have to worry about chimney-related dangers when we’re on the job!
- We use the highest-quality products available from brands like HeatShield and New England Chimney Supply, to ensure you only get the best of the best.
Let’s work together to get your chimney system where it needs to be. Call 207-302-0018 to get in touch with one of our knowledgeable team members or request an appointment online today.