We’ve Been Serving Southern Maine With Reliability & Respect Since 2005
The one thing customers quickly figure out about Brickliners Custom Masonry & Chimney Services is that we always come into a job ready and eager to help. We strive to not only meet expectations, but exceed them, and this is something we have been doing since we got our start back in 2005.
Since day one, we have taken our training and education seriously, which is why all of our employees are held to the highest standard. What’s that mean for you? It means you can be confident that whatever issue you’re facing with your chimney, we’re qualified, trained, and ready to tackle it.
Trained & Certified to Meet Your Needs
So, what makes us the right pick to handle your chimney needs?
Well, to start, we are certified with both the CSIA and F.I.R.E.. We know how to face all kinds of chimney-related issues and we know how to lower fire risk for our customers in Windham and the neighboring areas.
From small stuff (like chimney cap installations and and creosote removal) to big stuff (like relining work and chimney leak repairs), we are certain we can take on any job and fix any problem you have.
We are also members of the NCSG. Through the NCSG, we are given access to resources that truly educate us and help us provide better service. The best part about all of these certifications and organizations is that they adhere to a strict code of ethics that promotes honesty, professionalism, and safety above all else. That’s what our family is all about.
To top it all off, our 15+ years of experience has provided us the knowledge that younger companies simply won’t have. There isn’t much we haven’t seen — even the rarest chimney issues have come across our path from time to time. That experience translates to a team better equipped to solve your chimney problems fast and effectively.
What Else Sets Us Apart From Our Competitors?
- We are licensed and insured, allowing you that extra reassurance you’re looking for in a chimney company.
- We are prompt, reliable, and easy to work with, so you can feel good about inviting our team into your home.
- We’re mess-free. No ash or dirty footprints will be left behind after our job is complete!
- Our team training and education is unmatched. We don’t simply slap a certification on one sweep and then claim it for the whole company. Each team member undergoes extensive training, so you can feel good about any of our team members showing up for the job.
- We put customer safety above everything else. In this industry, caring about the homeowner and being informed about the dangers of a dirty or neglected fireplace is a must. You won’t have to worry about chimney-related dangers when we’re on the job!
- We use the highest-quality products available from brands like HeatShield® and New England Chimney Supply, to ensure you only get the best of the best.
From basic maintenance to preventive care to repairs and replacement parts, we strive to provide it all. Turn to us for the following:
- Preventive Maintenance Repairs
- Chimney Liners & Relining
- Leaky Chimneys
We’re the Go-To Crew for Homeowners all Throughout Cumberland County
Put plainly, there’s no team in the area that is more trustworthy or easier to work with than us. We serve Cumberland County, Sagadahoc County, and parts of Oxford County, and we would be happy to show you just how different (and stress-free) your experience will be when you work with Brickliners.
Don’t settle for less than you deserve. Make us your go-to chimney and fireplace company from here on out! Call 207-302-0018 or request an appointment online today.