Live in or Near Cumberland? Schedule an Inspection With Brickliners Custom Masonry & Chimney Services Every Year for The Quality Care You Deserve
As CSIA-certified sweeps, we know how important annual inspections are to the value, safety, and structural soundness of a chimney system. That’s why we urge our customers in Cumberland, North Falmouth, Blackstrap, Scotland, West Cumberland, West Falmouth Corner, Ireland Corner, Highland Lake, West Falmouth, Cumberland Center, South Gray, Baker Corner, Freeport, and all of the areas surrounding to depend on us every year. We’re here for you!
There are a few things that we, as sweeps, tend to repeat over and over again to our customers. One is the importance of scheduling annual inspections with a CSIA-certified sweep.
Are annual inspections actually a necessity? The short answer is yes, they are! Hiring CSIA-certified sweeps (like those of us here at Brickliners) for an inspection is an easy and affordable way to avoid big, expensive problems down the line. A lot can happen to your system in a year’s time, and what may be a perfectly functioning system one year could wind up with lots of issues the next.
Take creosote, for example.
This flammable substance builds up more and more after every burning season, and eventually it will need to be removed. In fact, the earlier the better. You wouldn’t want the one year you skip your inspection to be the year that your creosote reaches dangerous levels. Creosote is not only bad for your chimney, but it ups your risk of experiencing a chimney fire as well.
By keeping up with routine inspections, you’ll know about creosote build-up and any other minor or major issues early on, so you can keep your Cumberland home safer and in great shape over the years.
Another big one is the benefit of booking your chimney inspection early in the year.
There are a few major benefits to taking this approach:
- You get an appointment time and date that’s convenient for you. If you have a busy schedule, then you know how difficult it can be to book a quick dental check-up, let alone a time slot for a chimney inspection. We always aim to visit at a time that works well for the customer, but this gets harder to do as we approach fall and head into winter. Schedule your appointment in late spring or early summer for the highest level of convenience and the most flexible scheduling you can get.
- You have plenty of time to schedule repairs. It’s not uncommon for an inspection to reveal the need for a sweeping or some repair work. And many homeowners get frustrated when, after waiting weeks for a fall-time inspection, they are then required to put off chimney use even longer while they wait for repairs to be made. Ensure your repair jobs don’t get in the way of the burning season by calling us in as early as you can.
- You don’t miss out on that cozy holiday aesthetic. There’s no denying the ambiance a crackling fire adds to a home around the holidays. Whether you’re hosting some friends and family or just enjoying a book or a movie by the Christmas tree, lighting up your fireplace can make those chilly winter evenings much more festive. Don’t deny your family, guests, and yourself this experience — get that inspection out of the way well before the holidays arrive, so your fireplace is good to go.
So, why wait? If you live on Tuttle Road, Main Street, Broadmoor Drive, Willow Lane, Red Mill Way, Meadow Lane, Prince Street, Balsam Drive, Farwell Avenue, Crestwood Drive, Balsam Drive, Wyman Way, Winn Road, Gray Road, Blackstrap Road, Blanchard Road, Harris Road, Flintlock Drive, Bittersweet Lane, Jessies Lane, Ridge Road, Range Road, Rangers Way, Sunnyfield Lane, or somewhere else in the area, call on our team. We’re here to help.
We offer a number of chimney and fireplace services to our customers in Cumberland:
- Preventive Maintenance Repairs
- Chimney Liners & Relining
- Leaky Chimneys
Homeowners in Cumberland Center Station, Windham Center, Popeville, Windham, Prides Corner, Walnut Hill, Windham Hill, Yarmouth, and all throughout the greater Cumberland area rely on us every single year because they know there isn’t any other crew that will offer the high level of service we provide.
When it comes to chimney care and customer care, we don’t skimp! Call 207-302-0018 or request an appointment online today — you’ll be glad you did!
If you live in Yarmouth, you can rest easy knowing that being part of our large service area means you have dependable, quality chimney care just a phone call away!